We have shared the official Alcatel OneTouch XPop 5035X Firmware (Stock ROM) Flash File on this page. The firmware package comes as a compressed file which contains Stock Firmware, Flash Tool, USB Driver, and How-to Install Manual.
Alcatel OneTouch XPop 5035X Firmware (Stock ROM)
The Alcatel Firmware helps you upgrade or downgrade the Stock Firmware of your Alcatel Smartphone, FeaturePhone, and Tablets. It also allows you to Fix any IMEI-related issues, Fix Software-related issues, and Fix bootloop-related problems.
File Name: Alcatel_OneTouch_XPop_5035X_MT6577_4.1.1.zip
File Size: 525 MB
How to Flash (install): Follow Tutorial
How to Install Alcatel OneTouch XPop 5035X Firmware
- Download and Extract the Alcatel OneTouch XPop 5035X stock firmware package on your computer.
- After extracting the Firmware Package, you will get the Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the Computer.
- Once the Driver gets installed, Open Flash Tool on the computer.
- Once the Flash Tool is Launched, Connect your Device to the computer using the USB Cable.
- Click on the Download or Upgrade button on the Flash Tool to begin the Flashing procedure.
- Once the flashing gets finished, Disconnect your Alcatel OneTouch XPop 5035X device from the Computer and Restart the Device.
[*] Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your data before flashing the Stock Firmware (ROM) because not doing so may wipe your data from the Alcatel OneTouch XPop 5035X.
[*] Credits: TCL Communication officially shared the above firmware (ROM). We have scanned the firmware package using the Malwarebytes Premium before sharing it online.