We have shared the official Alcatel OneTouch Pop C1 4015D Firmware (Stock ROM) Flash File on this page. The firmware package comes as a compressed file which contains Stock Firmware, Flash Tool, USB Driver, and How-to Install Manual.
Alcatel OneTouch Pop C1 4015D Firmware (Stock ROM)
The Alcatel Firmware helps you upgrade or downgrade the Stock Firmware of your Alcatel Smartphone, FeaturePhone, and Tablets. It also allows you to Fix any IMEI-related issues, Fix Software-related issues, and Fix bootloop-related problems.
File Name: Alcatel_OneTouch_Pop_C1_4015D_OTA.zip
File Size: 368 MB
How to Flash (install): Copy the update.zip file to the phone SD and flash it through the stock recovery mode.
How to Install Alcatel OneTouch Pop C1 4015D Firmware
- Download and Extract the Alcatel OneTouch Pop C1 4015D stock firmware package on your computer.
- After extracting the Firmware Package, you will get the update.zip file, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the Computer.
- Once the Driver gets installed, Connect your Device to the Computer using the USB Cable.
- Copy the update.zip file to the Phone SD Memory.
- Boot your device into the Recovery Mode.
- Flash the update.zip file through the recovery mode.
[*] Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your data before flashing the Stock Firmware (ROM) because not doing so may wipe your data from the device.
[*] Credits: TCL Communication officially shared the above firmware (ROM). We have scanned the firmware package using the Malwarebytes Premium before sharing it online.