On this page, you will find the Official link of Alcatel OneTouch Pixi 4 6 3G Firmware (Stock ROM) Flash File. By using the link, you can download the Firmware package on your Computer. The Firmware package contains Flash File, Flash Tool, USB Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
Alcatel OneTouch Pixi 4 6 3G Firmware (Stock ROM)
The Alcatel Firmware helps you upgrade or downgrade the Stock Firmware of your Alcatel Smartphone, FeaturePhone, and Tablets. It also allows you to Fix any IMEI-related issues, Fix Software-related issues, and Fix bootloop related problems.
File Name: Alcatel_OneTouch_Pixi_4-6_3G_MT6580_5.1.zip
How to Flash: Follow Guidelines
File Size: 1 GB
How to Flash Alcatel OneTouch Pixi 4 6 3G Firmware
- Download and Extract the Alcatel OneTouch Pixi 4 6 3G stock firmware package on your computer.
- After extracting the Firmware Package, you will get the Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the Computer.
- Once the Driver gets installed, Open Flash Tool on the computer.
- Once the Flash Tool is Launched, Connect your Device to the Computer using the USB Cable.
- Click on the Download or Upgrade button on the Flash Tool to begin the Flashing procedure.
- Once the flashing gets finished, Disconnect your Alcatel OneTouch Pixi 4 6 3G device from the Computer and Restart the Device.
[*] Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your data before flashing the Stock Firmware (ROM) because not doing so may wipe your data from the Alcatel OneTouch Pixi 4 6 3G.
[*] Original firmware: TCL Communication officially shared the above firmware (ROM). We have scanned the firmware package using the Malwarebytes Premium before sharing it online.