We have shared the official Alcatel OneTouch Pixi 4 5010D Firmware (Stock ROM) Flash File on this page. The firmware package comes as a compressed file which contains Stock Firmware, Flash Tool, USB Driver, and How-to Install Manual.
Alcatel OneTouch Pixi 4 5010D Firmware (Stock ROM)
The Alcatel Firmware helps you upgrade or downgrade the Stock Firmware of your Alcatel Smartphone, FeaturePhone, and Tablets. It also allows you to Fix any IMEI-related issues, Fix Software-related issues, and Fix bootloop-related problems.
File Name: Alcatel_OneTouch_Pixi_4_5010D_OTA.zip
File Size: 710 MB
How to Flash (install): Copy the update.zip file to the phone SD and flash it through the stock recovery mode.
How to Install Alcatel OneTouch Pixi 4 5010D Firmware
- Download and Extract the Alcatel OneTouch Pixi 4 5010D stock firmware package on your computer.
- After extracting the Firmware Package, you will get the update.zip file, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the Computer.
- Once the Driver gets installed, Connect your Device to the Computer using the USB Cable.
- Copy the update.zip file to the Phone SD Memory.
- Boot your device into the Recovery Mode.
- Flash the update.zip file through the recovery mode.
[*] Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your data before flashing the Stock Firmware (ROM) because not doing so may wipe your data from the device.
[*] Credits: TCL Communication officially shared the above firmware (ROM). We have scanned the firmware package using the Malwarebytes Premium before sharing it online.