On this page, you will find the Official link of Alcatel OneTouch Pixi 4 5010D Firmware (Stock ROM) Flash File. By using the link, you can download the Firmware package on your Computer. The Firmware package contains Flash File, Flash Tool, USB Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
Alcatel OneTouch Pixi 4 5010D Firmware (Stock ROM)
The Alcatel Firmware helps you upgrade or downgrade the Stock Firmware of your Alcatel Smartphone, FeaturePhone, and Tablets. It also allows you to Fix any IMEI-related issues, Fix Software-related issues, and Fix bootloop related problems.
File Name: Alcatel_OneTouch_Pixi_4_5010D_OTA.zip
How to Flash: Copy the update.zip file to the phone SD and flash it through the stock recovery mode.
File Size: 710 MB
How to Flash Alcatel OneTouch Pixi 4 5010D Firmware
- Download and Extract the Alcatel OneTouch Pixi 4 5010D stock firmware package on your computer.
- After extracting the Firmware Package, you will get the update.zip file, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the Computer.
- Once the Driver gets installed, Connect your Device to the Computer using the USB Cable.
- Copy the update.zip file to the Phone SD Memory.
- Boot your device into the Recovery Mode.
- Flash the update.zip file through the recovery mode.
[*] Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your data before flashing the Stock Firmware (ROM) because not doing so may wipe your data from the device.
[*] Original firmware: TCL Communication officially shared the above firmware (ROM). We have scanned the firmware package using the Malwarebytes Premium before sharing it online.