On this page, you will find the Official link of Alcatel OneTouch P310X Firmware (Stock ROM) Flash File. By using the link, you can download the Firmware package on your Computer. The Firmware package contains Flash File, Flash Tool, USB Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
Alcatel OneTouch P310X Firmware (Stock ROM)
The Alcatel Firmware helps you to upgrade or downgrade of Stock Firmware of your Alcatel Smartphone, FeaturePhone, and Tablets. It also allows you to Fix any IMEI-related issue, Fix Software-related issues, and Fix bootloop related problems.
File Name: Alcatel_OneTouch_P310X_MT6582_251115_4.2.2.zip
File Size: 658 MB
Flash Tool: SP Flash Tool for Windows | SP Flash Tool for Linux
How to Flash: Follow Guidelines
Mirror 1 (GDrive)Mirror 2 (Mediafire)
How to Flash Alcatel OneTouch P310X Firmware
- Download and Extract the Alcatel OneTouch P310X stock firmware package on your computer.
- After extracting the Firmware Package, you will get the Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the Computer.
- Once the Driver gets installed, Open Flash Tool on the computer.
- Once the Flash Tool is Launched, Connect your Device to the Computer using the USB Cable.
- Click on the Download or Upgrade button on the Flash Tool to begin the Flashing procedure.
- Once the flashing gets finished, Disconnect your Alcatel OneTouch P310X device from the Computer and Restart the Device.
Follow Complete Guidelines
[*] Flash Tool: If you are looking for the latest version of SP Flash Tool, then head over to the SP Flash Tool for Windows or SP Flash Tool for Linux page.
[*] Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your data before flashing the Stock Firmware (ROM) because not doing so may wipe your data from the device.
[*] Original firmware: TCL Communication officially shared the above firmware (ROM). We have scanned the firmware package using the Kaspersky Antivirus before sharing it online.