We have shared the official Alcatel OneTouch Idol 2 Mini S 6036Y Firmware (Stock ROM) Flash File on this page. The firmware package comes as a compressed file which contains Stock Firmware, Flash Tool, USB Driver, and How-to Install Manual.
Alcatel OneTouch Idol 2 Mini S 6036Y Firmware (Stock ROM)
The Alcatel Firmware helps you upgrade or downgrade the Stock Firmware of your Alcatel Smartphone, FeaturePhone, and Tablets. It also allows you to Fix any IMEI-related issues, Fix Software-related issues, and Fix bootloop-related problems.
File Name: Alcatel_OneTouch_Idol_2_Mini_S_6036Y_2ABGRU7_310116_MIRA.zip
File Size: 585 MB
How to Flash (install): Use Miracle Box Tool to Flash this firmware.
How to Install Alcatel OneTouch Idol 2 Mini S 6036Y Firmware
- Download and Extract the Alcatel OneTouch Idol 2 Mini S 6036Y stock firmware package on your computer.
- After extracting the Firmware Package, you will get the Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the Computer.
- Once the Driver gets installed, Open Flash Tool on the computer.
- Once the Flash Tool is Launched, Connect your Device to the computer using the USB Cable.
- Click on the Download or Upgrade button on the Flash Tool to begin the Flashing procedure.
- Once the flashing gets finished, Disconnect your Alcatel OneTouch Idol 2 Mini S 6036Y device from the Computer and Restart the Device.
[*] Flash Tool: If you are looking for the latest version of Miracle Tool, then head over to the Miracle Tool page.
[*] Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your data before flashing the Stock Firmware (ROM) because not doing so may wipe your data from the Alcatel OneTouch Idol 2 Mini S 6036Y.
[*] Credits: TCL Communication officially shared the above firmware (ROM). We have scanned the firmware package using the Malwarebytes Premium before sharing it online.