On this page, you will find the Official link of Alcatel OneTouch Fierce 2 7040N Firmware (Stock ROM) Flash File. By using the link, you can download the Firmware package on your Computer. The Firmware package contains Flash File, Flash Tool, USB Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
Alcatel OneTouch Fierce 2 7040N Firmware (Stock ROM)
The Alcatel Firmware helps you upgrade or downgrade the Stock Firmware of your Alcatel Smartphone, FeaturePhone, and Tablets. It also allows you to Fix any IMEI-related issues, Fix Software-related issues, and Fix bootloop related problems.
File Name: Alcatel_OneTouch_Fierce_2_7040N_2CE4US1_C6E_4.2.zip
How to Flash: Follow the How-to Flash Manual provided with the firmware.
File Size: 705 MB
How to Flash Alcatel OneTouch Fierce 2 7040N Firmware
- Download and Extract the Alcatel OneTouch Fierce 2 7040N stock firmware package on your computer.
- After extracting the Firmware Package, you will get the Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the Computer.
- Once the Driver gets installed, Open Flash Tool on the computer.
- Once the Flash Tool is Launched, Connect your Device to the Computer using the USB Cable.
- Click on the Download or Upgrade button on the Flash Tool to begin the Flashing procedure.
- Once the flashing gets finished, Disconnect your Alcatel OneTouch Fierce 2 7040N device from the Computer and Restart the Device.
[*] Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your data before flashing the Stock Firmware (ROM) because not doing so may wipe your data from the Alcatel OneTouch Fierce 2 7040N.
[*] Original firmware: TCL Communication officially shared the above firmware (ROM). We have scanned the firmware package using the Malwarebytes Premium before sharing it online.