On this page, you will find the Official link of Alcatel OneTouch 5120A Firmware (Stock ROM) Flash File. By using the link, you can download the Firmware package on your Computer. The Firmware package contains Flash File, Flash Tool, USB Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
Alcatel OneTouch 5120A Firmware (Stock ROM)
The Alcatel Firmware helps you upgrade or downgrade the Stock Firmware of your Alcatel Smartphone, FeaturePhone, and Tablets. It also allows you to Fix any IMEI-related issues, Fix Software-related issues, and Fix bootloop related problems.
File Size: 369 MB
Flash Tool: SP Flash Tool for Windows | SP Flash Tool for Linux
How to Flash: Follow Guidelines
How to Flash Alcatel OneTouch 5120A Firmware
- Download and Extract the Alcatel OneTouch 5120A stock firmware package on your computer.
- After extracting the Firmware Package, you will get the Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the Computer.
- Once the Driver gets installed, Open Flash Tool on the computer.
- Once the Flash Tool is Launched, Connect your Device to the Computer using the USB Cable.
- Click on the Download or Upgrade button on the Flash Tool to begin the Flashing procedure.
- Once the flashing gets finished, Disconnect your Alcatel OneTouch 5120A device from the Computer and Restart the Device.
[*] Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your data before flashing the Stock Firmware (ROM) because not doing so may wipe your data from the device.
[*] Original firmware: TCL Communication officially shared the above firmware (ROM). We have scanned the firmware package using the Malwarebytes Premium before sharing it online.