We have shared the official Alcatel Linkhub HH70VH Firmware (Stock ROM) Flash File on this page. The firmware package comes as a compressed file which contains Stock Firmware, Flash Tool, USB Driver, and How-to Install Manual.
Alcatel Linkhub HH70VH Firmware (Stock ROM)
The Alcatel Firmware helps you upgrade or downgrade the Stock Firmware of your Alcatel Smartphone, FeaturePhone, and Tablets. It also allows you to Fix any IMEI-related issues, Fix Software-related issues, and Fix bootloop-related problems.
File Name: Alcatel_HH70VH_2XALFR1_HH70VH_F8_02.00_02_P013_20170721_PTS013_V01_SMTK.zip
File Size: 94 MB
Flash Tool: Sugar MTK Tool
How to Flash (install): Follow Tutorial
How to Install Alcatel Linkhub HH70VH Firmware
- Download and Extract the Alcatel Linkhub HH70VH stock firmware package on your computer.
- After extracting the Firmware Package, you will get the Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the Computer.
- Once the Driver gets installed, Open Flash Tool on the computer.
- Once the Flash Tool is Launched, Connect your Device to the computer using the USB Cable.
- Click on the Upgrade button on the Flash Tool to begin the Flashing process.
- Once the flashing gets finished, Disconnect your Alcatel Linkhub HH70VH device from the Computer and Restart the Device.
[*] Flash Tool: If you are looking for the latest version of Sugar MTK Tool from Sugar MTK Tool page.
[*] Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your data before flashing the Stock Firmware (ROM) because not doing so may wipe your data from the device.
[*] Credits: TCL Communication officially shared the above firmware (ROM). We have scanned the firmware package using the Malwarebytes Premium before sharing it online.