On this page, you will find the Official link of Alcatel HH70VB Firmware (Stock ROM) Flash File. By using the link, you can download the Firmware package on your Computer. The Firmware package contains Flash File, Flash Tool, USB Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
Alcatel HH70VB Firmware (Stock ROM)
The Alcatel Firmware helps you upgrade or downgrade the Stock Firmware of your Alcatel Smartphone, FeaturePhone, and Tablets. It also allows you to Fix any IMEI-related issues, Fix Software-related issues, and Fix bootloop related problems.
File Name: Alcatel_HH70VB_E1_02.00_18_20180205_MIRA.zip
File Size: 215 MB
How to Flash: Use Miracle Box Tool to Flash this firmware.
File Size: 99 MB
Flash Tool: Sugar MTK Tool
How to Flash: Follow Guidelines
How to Flash Alcatel HH70VB Firmware
- Download and Extract the Alcatel HH70VB stock firmware package on your computer.
- After extracting the Firmware Package, you will get the Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the Computer.
- Once the Driver gets installed, Open Flash Tool on the computer.
- Once the Flash Tool is Launched, Connect your Device to the Computer using the USB Cable.
- Click on the Download or Upgrade button on the Flash Tool to begin the Flashing procedure.
- Once the flashing gets finished, Disconnect your Alcatel HH70VB device from the Computer and Restart the Device.
[*] Flash Tool: If you are looking for the latest version of Miracle Tool, then head over to the Miracle Tool page.
[*] Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your data before flashing the Stock Firmware (ROM) because not doing so may wipe your data from the Alcatel HH70VB.
[*] Original firmware: TCL Communication officially shared the above firmware (ROM). We have scanned the firmware package using the Malwarebytes Premium before sharing it online.